Skip to main content

Contact Us

We are always eager to hear from California workers! Please write or call us at the address below, and we will do our best to respond as soon as possible.

Seeking Legal Advice? Please note: Worksafe does not directly represent individuals, and we are unable to provide referrals to attorneys.

If you need legal representation or need a second opinion on your case, please contact the California State Bar’s Attorney Referral Service at 866-442-2529 (California) or 415-538-2250 (Out-of-State). You may also visit a legal service organization. To find one in your area visit the Legal Aid Association of California.

For press inquiries, please email