The Nor-Cal Worker Health Activist Network is a group of allies that work to:
- Protect workers from retaliation when they report injuries or hazards
- Help injured workers access medical care and compensation
- Ensure Cal/OSHA has the resources to hold employers accountable
- Advocate for standards to regulate toxic chemicals and emerging hazards
- Build solidarity to strengthen workers’ voice in the workplace
Worksafe launched the Activist Network so participants can support each other's work through information sharing and mobilization. Please contact us to learn more about joining the Nor-Cal Worker Health Activist Network - let's do this!